Freshket users (restaurant side) can request for quotation in order to negotiate the lower price. Product items which reach minimum quantity set by suppliers can be bargained. These followings are how to…
- Restaurant selects product items and they will be in ‘My Basket’.
- Click on ‘My Basket’. It will show each selected product. If suppliers allow price negotiation, they will set ‘Minimum Order Quantity for Price Negotation’
- After filling volume to buy which reach minimum quantity, “Request for Quotation” button appears for restaurant.
- Freshket system then creates RFQ Bill; and restaurant can submit to that supplier.
- When receiving RFQ Bill, the supplier consider to lower the price. RFQ will be converted to Quotation automatically and send to the restaurant.
- If price is good enough, restaurant can submit to issue PO (Purchasing Order). However, if price is still high in restaurant’s perception, restaurant can negotiate by commenting in the field at the bottom.